My Personal Experience with WISE


Wise (formerly TransferWise) is a London-based financial technology company founded in January 2011 by Estonian businesspeople Kristo Käärmann and Taavet Hinrikus.


WISE Transfer Money Easily. It's Money Without Border.
WISE Transfer Money Easily. It's Money Without Border.

First time I know about this Wise (TransferWise before) is from my mother, she lived in Germany and she used Wise every time she wants to send me money, I had no Wise account at that time, so my mother used my Bank Information to send me the money directly from her Wise Account, the process is so fast, the money will be arrived at my Bank not too long after my mother send it, So different when you used Wire Transfer from Bank to Bank, it takes time and sometimes took almost 3 - 7 business days.


In the first year of operation, transactions via Wise amounted to EUR 10 million. In 2012, Wise was named by The Guardian as one of the '20 hottest tech startups in East London', by Wired UK as Start Up of the Week, by TechCrunch as one of five 'Startups to be featured at Seedcamp Demo Day 2012 to see 'and made it onto Startups.co. UK's list of the 100 best British startups of 2012.


Then, my brother asked me to join Wise, and I joined it from my brother's link, but when the first time I used Wise to received money overseas, I had troubles for it, I was mistakenly type my Bank Account details, and yet I didn't received the money in my Bank Account. Then, I contacted Wise Support Team and they said that the money will be bounce back to the sender if there's an error in Bank Account Information. So, after I corrected all my mistake, I contact the sender to send me the money again using only my email address registered to Wise, and it works like charm, so perfect. I was instantly received the money in my Bank Account right after the sender send it to me.


What I Like About WISE

I like the simplicity about Wise System, just use your email address and you can send and received money directly, from anywhere, by anytime and to anyone, without so much difficulty. I also like that Wise has their own Affiliate System that gives you the opportunity to earn by inviting 3 friends. So, when you recommend Wise to your friends, they get a free international transfer, and when they all transfer over $100 using their Wise Account, you will get about $30 right to your Wise Account. It's fair, and such a nice way to earn.


What I Dislike About WISE

But, among all other good things from Wise Service that I like, I don't like one of their service, which is, when you mistakenly enter your Bank Details and you received money using your email address registered to Wise (not your Bank Details as my mother used to send me before I have Wise Account), then the money will be bounce back to the sender because you enter your Bank incorrectly.


I think that when you tell The Sender to send you money via Wise using your Email Address, then the money should stay in your Wise Account because they send it to your Email Address registered to Wise. So this way, you can choose later where to send it to your Bank Account. Well of course it's not applicable when The Sender send the money via Wise using your Bank Account Details and you mistakenly enter your Bank Details Information.


Final Verdict

It's good to know about this Wise Service to send and receive money worldwide and I'm glad that I've joined and used this service. I've been using Wise Service for almost a year and will use it more in the future.


Registering is easy and free and so simple, just click here to sign up. It has a lot more benefit, especially when Banks charge a lot for overseas transfers, Wise doesn't. Transfer money abroad easily and quickly with low cost money transfers.


So, I would definitely recommend you to join Wise and try the service yourself and you'll love it as well since I've been using it with profit and ease. Try it here, join now and experience the easiest way to send money overseas in the palm of your hand. Click here to Sign Up!


Thanks for reading, hope it can give you something new and useful. At last, may you always be happy, healthy and happy.


Have a nice day,

My Best,

Cheers


Read my original review on LeadsLeap.




Comments

Popular Post